Thursday, November 17, 2011

Goshnessssss /:

I hate being bored, don't you just hate being bored ? Dude I had an amazing dream last night. My fan wouldn't work :O It was terrible. So yeah. We have a basketball scrimmage today !! I'm excited but then I am sooo tired so I dont wanna play really. But I will still do my best no matter what ! Laura is writing about me and she wants me to say something about it but I dont want to because I AM TYPING LAURA !!!!!! Goodness she is annoying. YOUR ANNOYING LAURA ! I hope you saw that in big bold letters too ! Ima send you this link kay ? KAY! :D Haha hey Laura I had an amazing dream last night. I have to tell you about it because it is amazing and I wish it would become trueeeee ! because that would be absolutely wonderful (: Haha sooooo I am still bored. I like blogging, its actually very entertaining. Oh my dees, LAURA!!!!! HEY LAURA !!! LAURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! ITS IMPORTANT LAURA LOOOOOOOKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!! LAURA JEAN!!!!!!!!! Whatever -_______- Oh she was looking (: JUST KIDDING LAURA ! Haha okay well LAURA DID I TELL YOU WHO SITS BEHIND ME IN 4th PERIOD NOW?!?!?!?!? Okay well he needs a nickname........... Oh yeahh I member ! And its Dellie Laura because that just looks cuter (: Hahahahaha I love how people are gonna be reading this and be like Wtf ?! But yeah okay so Laura is this chick that sits next to me in class and we talk while typing and yeah its weird. BUT THAT IS OKAY :D I almost erased Laura's blog ! D: ahaahahahahahaha (: Sorry Laura, but I dont even have to say sorry you just better deal with it ! (: Lauraaaaa Im bored ! OMG I will go save him! That is horrible. If your child was trapped in a burning building, would you save him?????? I WOULD! People who wouldnt are heartless -__- HOW COULD YOU BE TO HEARTLESS?!?!?!!? - Kanye West ! 
that fools beast he told off Taylor Swift that one time man! It was amazing ! No it was actually kinda mean cause she cried BUT THAT IS OKAY! Por que do I keep saying that? Hehe I only said it twice. LAURA HELP ME ! LAURA I CANT STOP BLOGGING AND MY HANDS HURT ! LAURA HELP! LAURAAAAAA ! LAURA PLEASEEEEEEE! LAURA ! BLOGGINGOK,I06357632I32S3
  :"?P NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LAURA ITS ALL YOUR FAULT ! Kay im gonna go now (: goodbye !

~ Jordan Marie (:

1 comment:

  1. HAHHAHAHA Hey I know im annoying nut gahhhhsshhh you dont have to blog about it ! :) WHAT WAS YOUR DREAM ???

    ReplyDelete