Wednesday, March 14, 2012

^__^

Is that just not the cutest face ever?! Haha so today is a good day! On Friday I might sneak in to see 21 Jump Street with my best friends Cheyenne and Alonzo then Cheyenne's boyfriend Alvaro might go and my boyfriend Mike will most likely go ! :D I'm excited i've been wanting to see this movie so frukking bad bro!! (: Then on Saturday ima stay the night with Laura (: What a good upcoming weekend!! I really hope we get to do this without getting caught ! haha I feel like I have been such a rebel lately... on Monday I drank some white wine and that shit was strong ! never again -_____- hahaha then I tried Toby and NEVER AGAIN! omg that shit hurts... hahaha bro thats funny. Mike would kick my ass if he knew I did that :( That's why he isnt gonna find out!! Okay I am gonna go (: byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment