Great song ! I'm listening to it right now (: trust me when i say that i'll be okay </3
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww good song (: hahaha I am flipping tired ! Mike's hoodie sucks :( I'm not in the best mood dude. My dad is on his effing period and he is being the biggest beotch ever ! Gersh...... anywaysss hmmm well it's Wednesday and the week is almost over then it will be sprig break ! :D Im excited to get a week off (: Spend time with my love ! ♥ and sleep in -_________- i need it. haha broooooo I wanna go home /: the only thing stopping me is that I wanna see Mike. No actually I would leave but my dad won't come get me /: that whore....
Now go on pop that ***** for a real ***** I already know that life is deep but I still dig her ****** is jealous but really I could care less I'm in hell's kitchen with an apron and a hair net devil on my shoulder the lord as my witness and on my libra scales im weighin sins and forgivness what goes around comes around like a hoola hoop karma is a ***** well just make sure that ***** is beautiful life on the edge I'm dangling my feet I tried to pay attention but attention paid me haters cant see me nose bleed seats and today I went shoppin but talk is still cheap I rock to the beat of my drum set I've been at the top for a while and I aint jump yet but I'm ray charles to the bull ishh now jump up on that **** and do a full split ! She just started to pop it for a ***** then look back and told me baby its real and i say i aint doubt you for a second i sqeeze it and i can tell how it feel i wish we can take off and go anywhere but here baby you know the deal cuz she bad so maybe she wont uhh but **** then again maybe she will do it for the realest ****** in the ******* game right now she will yeah do it for the realest ****** in the ******* game right now she will she will she will maybe for the money and the power and the fame right now she will do it for the realest ****** in the ******* game right now she will.... I tell her now go on pop that ***** for me haters cant see me but them ******* still lookin for me and you can take that to the bank and deposit that put your two cents in and get a dollar back some people hang you out to dry like a towel rack im all about eye give the rest of devour back I like my girl thick not just kinda fine eat her til she cry call that whine and dine try to check me and ima have them checking posters they say choose wisely thats why I was chosen rockin like ash fault its the cash vault look in the face of death and took its mask off now I like my house big and my grass soft I like my girl face south and her *** north but im ray charles to the bull ishh not hop up on that **** and do a full split uhh ! She just started to pop it for a ***** then looked back and told me baby its real and I say i aint doubt you for a second i sqeeze it and i can tell how it feels i wish we could take off and go anywhere but here baby you know the deal cuz she bad so maybe she wont uh but **** then again maybe she will yeah do it for the realest ****** in the ******* game right now she will do it for the realest ****** in the ******* game right now she will she will she will maybe for the money and the power and the fame right now she will do it for the realest ****** in the ******* game right now she will. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN DRIZZY ! She just started to pop it for a ***** then looked back and told me baby its real and I say i aint doubt you for a second i sqeeze it and i can tell how it feels i wish we could take off and go anywhere but here baby you know the deal cuz she bad so maybe she wont uh but **** then again maybe she will yeah do it for the realest ****** in the ******* game right now she will do it for the realest ****** in the ******* game right now she will she will she will maybe for the money and the power and the fame right now she will do it for the realest ****** in the ******* game right now she will.......
ahahahah :DD BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES!! ^__^
Its just because he is waffle :( I DONT KNOW BUT IT DOES ! It's because he is just like us and we can connect in so many ways. he is like your best friend and i dont know. I CANT CONTROL WHAT HE DOES ! Laura I just think you are desperate. once you find someone else to like he will go away ! THEN LAURA I DONT FREAKING KNOW ! I love Michael Anthony Bustos ♥ hahahaha :DD Im so tired bro...................... i think ima go ?? byeee ! :DD
No comments:
Post a Comment