LAURAAAAAAAAAA JEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN ! I AM IN A GREAT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD ! :DDDDD Justin made my day for telling me that :DD And he told me it was supposed to be a surprise HE RUINED THE SURPRISE FOR ME DD: Well because I was like I'm scared Dellie isnt gonna like me anymore if I dont see him soon and Justin was like well I'm gonna tell you this but you cant tell anyone and he told me this one thing and i am just so very happy todayyyy! :DDDDDDDDDD
So we had a game yesterday for basketball against Crockett and we lost BUT THE SCORE WAS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN LAST YEARS SCORE AGAINST THEM!
Last year we lost 6-76 D:
This year we lost 17-53 :DDD
Hahahahahahahaha I bet you probably laughed but it is really good for us because Crockett is beast and we suck :o
Haha Weeeeeellllllllll I had another Mocha Frappechino this morning and I am very very very hyperrrrr !
I ran around the house yelling bam bam turkey and ham and my dad was like SHUT UP PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING!!!!!!!!! And yeah so I stopped (: Then I was listening to music and dancing and my grandma was telling me it was too early to be dancing like that, and I said, what other way are you supposed to dance at 7 in the morning?!?!?!?!?! and she just laugheded :DDD Hahaha this morning was amazing :DD Awwwwww and I talked to Dellie last night and we played twenty questions and he was like okay lets play 20 questions you go first. DONT YOU HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT?!?!?!?!!? Yes I do but it was Dellie I was talking to, yes I will go first :DD ahahaha weellllll I didnt know what to say so I- OH MY GOSH WAIT WAIT WAIT I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING VERY INTERESTING !!! In my story that I'm writing about us on the island we play 20 questions :OOOOOOOOO THATS FREAKING WEIRD !- asked him what kind of music he liked and he said rap and country and i was like okay your turn and he asked me some personal questions so ima skip that (: haha then I asked him what he liked in a girl and he told me and I was like OH MY GOODNESS I FIT MOST OF THAT ! Then he asked me what I liked in a guy and i told him and he said my description fits him perfectly :DDDD AWWWWWWWWWWW WE'RE GONNA BE TOGETHER FOREVER ! :D Hahaha Jk. It would be cool if it was like Deegan and Kristen.... They have been together for 8 freaking months! GOSHHHHHHH ! The longest boyfriend I've had is 1 month exactly and yeah i dont even know. But I really really reallly really really really really really really really really really really really really really like Dellie and I really really really think we can last longer than just a month. :D Dang man I wrote ALOT ! :O I want Fazoli's....... I dont know whyyyy......... Hmmmmmmm lets seee what else is there to talk aboout. haha well ima go real quick but I will be baaaaaack :D Byeeee (:
No comments:
Post a Comment