Thursday, December 15, 2011
Stupid school -___-
Oh my gosh so freaking guess what. I got in trouble for kissing Dellie in the hall! hahaha it was actually kinda funny. (: I love how she only yelled at me and not Dellie at all. And she freaking brought my dad into it !!! I was like, Dude if you're gonna tell one of my parents tell my mom because my dad just has too many things to deal with already! I didn't really say that but i freaking should have ! anyways I'm bored and I don't feel good /: There isn't really anything to blog about. Oh ! Ha ! So Dellie's ex-girlfriend sat behind us in the auditorium this morning and my friends kept talking about how me and Dellie are going out and everything right in front of her and it was hilarious.! She's rude. but then Laura goes, "I see your boyfriend!!" and i go, "I know I see him too! Why are you staring at my boyfriend Laura ?" And she goes, "I'm not he's just so freakishly tall that he just stands out !" And i go, "I know (:" haha good conversation. Dude my stomach hurts so bad but I have a freaking game today. shizzzzz and I have to play man I want to play ! So yeah man crazyy days these past two days. haha Ima goo now ! Bye- byyyyeeeee (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment