Dude I dont think I peed this morning...... I really have to gooo ! hahaha I'll wait til after this period. HI EVERYBODYYYY ! :DDD I HAVE REALLY GOOD NEWS! Okay so I was really sad yesterday because everybody said Dellie wasnt coming back so yes I was really sad so I messaged him on Facebook and I asked him when he was coming back to school. He said he was already at school he was just in iss and i said no i mean like back in your classes and he said Oh umm next week and I cant wait so I can see you and i said I know I miss you and he said I know I want to ask you that important question and afterward get an amazing kiss and I said ohh really? and he said if thats what you want and i said that would be amazing (:
ONE OF THE BEST CONVERSATIONS EVER! So Monday is gonna be a very good day ! KNOCK ON WOOD !
Haha I ALSO SAW HIM THIS MORNING ! :DDDDD Looking as sexier as ever (: Haha LAURA LIKES FLUFFFIIIIEEEE :DDDD haha yes fluffie (: I think names are so much cuter with 'ie' instead of 'y' ! Hehehehehehehehehe IMA EAT A OREO ! Yuuummmmmm (: Haha well i think ima go ! Byeeee
No comments:
Post a Comment